It's pretty easy to understand why former Superintendent Dianne Critchlow asked Fox's former law firm to send out Cease and Desist Letters to individuals working to uncover and expose what was going on in the school district under her watch. It's even easier to understand why she didn't want school district credit card statements made public and why they weren't being included the board meeting packets each month for the school board to review.
Russell Kinsaul from KMOV News 4 posted a news story about the items recovered so far from Dianne Critchlow's home:
Russell Kinsaul tweeted a photo of some of the items recovered so far:
Stepping through the video from KMOV I noticed that Easton ball bats still have the plastic wrappers on them. It also appears that there are 2 Asus Memo Pad tablet computers and they appear to both still be in shrink wrap as well. Why were these items still shrink wrapped?
The digital cameras appear to have been purchased over a number of years based upon their model numbers. I looked up the cameras from the model numbers in the video footage and posted their MSRP prices as well as when the cameras were introduced.
The inventory sheet from CFO Brazeal stated 1 ASUS Memo Pad but from the video it appears that there were 2 ASUS Memo Pad tablet computers. No prices have been included below for any of the extra lenses that can be seen in the camera bag for the Nikon D5000 since there's no information about them. But, spare lenses can run from $150 to $1000 or more.
Based on MSRP prices, the district has recovered more than $4000 in equipment just for those items with prices listed on them below. That does not count the laptop, air compressor and air brush nozzle or phone and tablet cases.
- 4 Digital Cameras
- Nikon 1 (red camera) (MSRP: $599) + Accessories
(TARGET: 12/13/2011 - $674.90 + 12/15/2011 - $145.15)
- Nikon D5000 Digital SLR (MSRP: $850) + additional lenses
- Pentax K100D Super Digital SLR camera (MSRP: $600)
(Circa: July 2007)
- Unknown camera from video & photo
- Camera bag for digital cameras
- 2 - iPad Airs - $499 each
- 2 - Asus Memo Pad - $149 each (look to be brand new still in shrink wrap)
- 1 - HP Color LaserJet PRO printer M177 - $349.99
- 1 - Sony wireless stereo headphone system - $299
- 1 - Easton S500 baseball bat - $99
- 2 - Easton S50 slow pitch bats - $24.99 each
- 1 - Lenovo laptop
- 1 - Easton bag containing
- 1 - Otter Box
- 1 - Paint machine air compressor (air brush)
- 2 smart phones
- 12 cell phone cases
- Logging tongs and chains
- and more...