It should be noted that Individual Votes taken during Closed Session are a matter of public record. Settlement agreements are also a matter of public record as well as credit card statements including individual credit card transactions when monies are spent using taxpayer dollars.
For more information on Missouri Sunshine Law regarding Closed Meetings see Missouri Sunshine Law Section 610.021.
Sweeping things under the rug and hiding information from the public is what got the district into the huge mess that it's currently in. Let's not do that again going forward.
- A copy of the recent settlement agreement between Mrs. Dianne Critchlow and the Fox C-6 School District.
- A copy of the recent settlement agreement between Mr. Dan Baker and the Fox C-6 School District.
- A copy of the recent settlement agreement between Mrs. Angela Burns Baker and the Fox C-6 School District.
- Copies of all Credit Card statements listing the individual transactions for the 2013-2014 school year for the district's American Express, Sam's Club Discover card and the Card Services card that are listed in the monthly board meeting packets each month. Redacting of Credit Card account numbers to protect card information is expected.
- Copies of all school board meeting minutes including special meetings and workshops for the months of May, June and July. Please ensure that the individual votes that were taken during Closed Session are listed for each individual Fox C-6 school board member per Missouri Sunshine Law Section 610.021.
- Copies of the most recent employment contracts for all Central Office Administrators in the Fox C-6 School District.